Made from lambswool, alpaca and mohair for heightened softness and comfort, this Tablesia scarf from Holzweiler will envelop you in luxury. Wear this patterned piece to complete your look with a graphic polish.
- Designer colour: Shearling
- Geometric pattern
- Tasselled end
- Length 200cm / Width 48cm
- 92% Wool, 3% Alpaca, 3% Mohair, 2% Polyamide
SIZE & FIT
- Model wears size O/S and is 177cm tall
- Model's measurements: Chest 85cm / Waist 60cm / Hip 89cm
ABOUT THE BRAND
Holzweiler is a curious, creative and playful brand, say siblings Susanne and Andreas Holzweiler. Combining their passion for art and architecture, the Oslo-based label creates functional styles with a focus on sustainability - each piece is mindfully made using as much deadstock and recycled fabric as possible. Don't miss the checked scarves in our edit, knitted from wool, alpaca and cashmere.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.