A 100% organic, natural eye makeup remover Helps gently cleanse the sensitive skin in the eye area & removes even waterproof eye makeup Dual-phase formula combines precious rose water with nourishing plant extracts of eyebright & fennel Helps harmonize & soothe the particularly delicate & sensitive skin in the eye area Maintains skin’s natural hydrolipid layer & protects against light & heat Leaves the skin feeling silky-smooth Perfect for all skin conditions Free from mineral oil, silicones, PEG, synthetic fragrances, dyes & preservatives Ophthalmologically & dermatologically tested
Note: (Exp. Date: 03/2021)
Dr Hauschka Eye Makeup Remover gently and reliably cleanses the sensitive skin in the eye area - removing even waterproof eye makeup. In the same step, it cares for the skin with light, fast-absorbing oils, leaving the skin feeling pleasantly cleansed and silky smooth.
- A gentle yet effective eye makeup remover
- Removes even waterproof makeup
- Cares for the skin with light, fast-absorbing oils
- Soothes the sensitive skin in the eye area
- Premium quality sesame and sunflower oils nourish the eyelashes and eyebrows
- Precious rose water and nourishing plant extracts of eyebright and fennel harmonises and soothes the particularly delicate and sensitive skin in the eye area
Suitable for all skin types.
HOW TO USE
Shake before use. Moisten a cotton pad with Dr Hauschka Eye Make-Up Remover and gently apply from the inside to the outside of the eye, leaving it on briefly if necessary.
Water (Aqua), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Alcohol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sulfated Castor Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Citral*, Farnesol*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum.
*from natural essential oils
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.