As the roots where Holzweiler's fashion journey started, the scarf is undoubtedly where the Norwegian brand champions. This Fresia Check version is crafted from a luxurious alpaca-mohair blend for supreme comfort.
- Designer colour: Cappucino
- Checker pattern
- Tasselled end
- Length 210cm / Width 40cm
- 28% Alpaca, 28% Mohair, 24% Wool, 20% Polyester
SIZE & FIT
- Model wears size O/S and is 177cm tall
- Model's measurements: Chest 85cm / Waist 60cm / Hip 89cm
ABOUT THE BRAND
Holzweiler is a curious, creative and playful brand, say siblings Susanne and Andreas Holzweiler. Combining their passion for art and architecture, the Oslo-based label creates functional styles with a focus on sustainability - each piece is mindfully made using as much deadstock and recycled fabric as possible. Don't miss the checked scarves in our edit, knitted from wool, alpaca and cashmere.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.