From 1960’s Alain Delon, 80’s Steve McQueen to Tokyo and Berlin mainstream, the Destruction jacket is our take on the timeless bomber. Technical jacket in dark navy made from a windbreaker weave with a water-repellent effect. This boxy jacket has a chunky silver two-way zipper, matching navy ribbing around the neckline and cuffs and side slit pockets.
- Designer Colour: Dark Navy
- 58% Polyester 42% Cotton.
- Two-way zipper at front
- Water-repellent effect
- Side slit pockets
- The model is 190 cm / 6’2” and wearing a size medium.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded in 2009 by a group of three Danish friends, Libertine-Libertine stemmed from a mutual love for music, art, literature and contemporary culture. Basing the brand's design ethos and language around the topic of existentialism, Libertine-Libertine strives to stimulate the creative soul through a selection of high quality, well crafted goods.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.