This off white and navy stripe edition of the Libertine-Libertine Front Shorts are made from a polyester, elastane blend which provides a lightweight and flexible finish, perfect for wearing on hot summer days in and around the city or coast. Sitting comfortably against the body, the waistband is elasticated and a false fly detail sits below. Two side pockets provide plenty of space to carry essentials and two additional patch pockets have been added on the reverse. The hem of the legs has a lightly shaped cut and sits around three quarters down the thigh.
- Designer Colour: Off White / Evening Blue
- 97% Polyester 3% Elastane
- Elasticated Waist, Two Side Seam Pockets, Two Rear Pockets
- Loose Fit
- The model is 190 cm / 6’2” and wearing a size medium.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded in 2009 by a group of three Danish friends, Libertine-Libertine stemmed from a mutual love for music, art, literature and contemporary culture. Basing the brand's design ethos and language around the topic of existentialism, Libertine-Libertine strives to stimulate the creative soul through a selection of high quality, well crafted goods.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.