Made from a jacquard weave fabric with a contrasting off white and red stripe design, these Front Shorts from Libertine-Libertine are made from a lightweight polyester, elastane blend and sit around three quarters down the thigh. The elasticated waistband offers a flexible fit, whilst a false fly detail has been added below and two side pockets offer space to carry essentials. On the reverse, two patch pockets sit in line with the print design. For a full look, pair with the matching Libertine-Libertine Cave Short Sleeve Shirt.
- Designer Colour: Off White W. Red Stripe
- 97% Polyester 3% Elastane
- Elasticated Waist, Two Side Seam Pockets, Two Rear Pockets
- Loose Fit
- The model is 190 cm / 6’2” and wearing a size medium.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded in 2009 by a group of three Danish friends, Libertine-Libertine stemmed from a mutual love for music, art, literature and contemporary culture. Basing the brand's design ethos and language around the topic of existentialism, Libertine-Libertine strives to stimulate the creative soul through a selection of high quality, well crafted goods.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.