Classic Melinda shirt in the beautiful sheer viscose fabric gives the blouse a modern silhouette with the long cuffs and nice cut. This must-have item is an essential in any wardrobe.
- Designer colour : White/Black Print
- 58% Viscose, 42% Rayon
- Straight cut design
- Sheer knit
- Hidden snap button closure at front
- Rounded neckline with button placket cuffs
- Rounded and slightly longer hem in the back
- Model is 175cm/5’9” and is wearing size 36
ABOUT THE BRAND
House of Dagmar is a Swedish fashion house based in Stockholm, run jointly by three sisters Karin Söderlind, Kristina Tjäder and Sofia Wallenstam. The brand is named after the sisters’ late grandmother by the name of Dagmar, who herself was a tailor and model of confidence, ability and style. It is her qualities that form the blueprint of the Dagmar Woman.
The brand is sophisticated, architectural and specialises in expressive knitwear. The collections are characterised by stylised natural forms, geometrical shapes and utilitarian design. Inspiration is taken from architecture, contemporary art and culture. Knitwear is the signature product of House of Dagmar and forms the core of each collection, the knits are uniquely artistic, innovative and distinct.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.