Experimenting on knit techniques, this Tonie knit dress from House of Dagmar is reconstructed with contrast knit panels for an urban chic appearance. This slim fit number is cast in lipstick red to demand attention.
- Designer colour: Lipstick Red/Burgundy
- Contrast knit detailing
- Dropped shoulder
- Contrast seam
- Curved seam at waist
- 69% Viscose, 30% Polyamide, 1% Elastane
SIZE & FIT
- Model wears size S and is 177cm tall
- Model's measurements: Chest 85cm / Waist 60cm / Hip 89cm
ABOUT THE BRAND
House of Dagmar is a Swedish fashion house based in Stockholm, run jointly by three sisters Karin Söderlind, Kristina Tjäder and Sofia Wallenstam. The brand is named after the sisters’ late grandmother by the name of Dagmar, who herself was a tailor and model of confidence, ability and style. It is her qualities that form the blueprint of the Dagmar Woman.
The brand is sophisticated, architectural and specialises in expressive knitwear. The collections are characterised by stylised natural forms, geometrical shapes and utilitarian design. Inspiration is taken from architecture, contemporary art and culture. Knitwear is the signature product of House of Dagmar and forms the core of each collection, the knits are uniquely artistic, innovative and distinct.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.