Enriching a monochrome design by way of contrast piping and trims, this Tonja knit top from House of Dagmar brims with Scandinavian minimalist style. Wear this jet black piece to escalate your look with a refined and cool twist.
- Designer colour: Black/Offwhite
- Contrast knit trims
- Contrast piping
- Crew neck
- Slip-on style
- 69% Viscose, 30% Polyamide, 1% Elastane
SIZE & FIT
- Model wears size S and is 177cm tall
- Model's measurements: Chest 85cm / Waist 60cm / Hip 89cm
ABOUT THE BRAND
House of Dagmar is a Swedish fashion house based in Stockholm, run jointly by three sisters Karin Söderlind, Kristina Tjäder and Sofia Wallenstam. The brand is named after the sisters’ late grandmother by the name of Dagmar, who herself was a tailor and model of confidence, ability and style. It is her qualities that form the blueprint of the Dagmar Woman.
The brand is sophisticated, architectural and specialises in expressive knitwear. The collections are characterised by stylised natural forms, geometrical shapes and utilitarian design. Inspiration is taken from architecture, contemporary art and culture. Knitwear is the signature product of House of Dagmar and forms the core of each collection, the knits are uniquely artistic, innovative and distinct.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.