This Tuva blazer from House of Dagmar is precisely tailored in a slim boxy fit to flatter the slender figure. The open slit cuff gives this formal design a contemporary slant so that it can be worn throughout the week.
- Designer colour: Check
- Glen plaid
- Open slit at cuff
- Double breasted button front fastening
- 54% Polyester, 44% Wool, 2% Lycra
SIZE & FIT
- Model wears size 36 and is 177cm tall
- Model's measurements: Chest 85cm / Waist 60cm / Hip 89cm
ABOUT THE BRAND
House of Dagmar is a Swedish fashion house based in Stockholm, run jointly by three sisters Karin Söderlind, Kristina Tjäder and Sofia Wallenstam. The brand is named after the sisters’ late grandmother by the name of Dagmar, who herself was a tailor and model of confidence, ability and style. It is her qualities that form the blueprint of the Dagmar Woman.
The brand is sophisticated, architectural and specialises in expressive knitwear. The collections are characterised by stylised natural forms, geometrical shapes and utilitarian design. Inspiration is taken from architecture, contemporary art and culture. Knitwear is the signature product of House of Dagmar and forms the core of each collection, the knits are uniquely artistic, innovative and distinct.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.